Why choose Sail Amelia?
WE MAKE YOUR LIFE EASY & WE want to make your sail fun
- No crowds (we only take 6 people and they are all your friends and family)
- Our 40ft sail boat gives you room to stretch out and relax.
- Easy booking ( 904-206-6980)
- True sailing (we have a sailboat, and we know how use the sails, all of them)
- Inland and offshore sailing (on a beautiful day the ocean is stunning)
- Free drinks (sodas) and snacks (it’s easier this way, BYOB though!)
- Personalized service (it is your charter, we can fulfill your dream sail, hopefully!)
- We are sailors, not a training school!
Our sailing charters are professionally operated by Captain Graeme Nichol who has over 50 years sailing experience, from cruising to racing.
Remember that this is your charter so if there is something in particular you want to do or a place you want to go let us know and we will do everything to help make it possible. Whether you want a romantic sunset cruise with your feet up and a drink in your hand or if you want to perfect your sailing skills we are here to help. Maybe you have just completed your sailing course and you want to become more efficient rail meat or you have bought your own boat and want to improve your race tactics. Either way we love it all.
We have a full line of complimentary snacks on board any of our sailing charters. So don’t panic if you forgot a snack, a soda or water. We encourage you to bring your camera, bathing suit, sun screen and sunglasses. Flip flops are always optional with Sail Amelia Charters but remember that there are hard bits on the boat that have a habit of finding baby toes.
Our Sailing Boat can accommodate up to 6 passengers, while sailing in the St. Marys Sound and offshore. Sail Amelia specializes in small group sailing charters. We offer:
- Romantic moments for couples.
- Family sails. Kids love our sailing charters. They see and appreciate marine life like dolphins, sea turtles, seagulls, pelicans, cormorants, manatees and gain nautical knowledge about sailing a boat.
- Holiday experiences, so that you can enjoy Amelia Island from the water.
- Teen birthday party. Let them have fun on the water. It does get noisy!
- Team buildings events that will have the team working as one.
- Corporate gifts. What better way to thank a client than offering them a day with Sail Amelia.
- Memorial sails.
When you charter your sailing trip with us, you are chartering the boat for only your group. Make it something special.
Our Florida/Georgia Coastal Environment is pristine and so are the birds, animals and fish that live in and around it. Amelia Island is a short sail to stunning Cumberland Island, GA, with wild horses and buildings from a bygone era.